Xistence Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
I AM ... WIIIIIEEZZLL!!

Movie's thread

Go down 
+3
Wiesel
Hazilla
Tembest
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tembest
I lust for cock.

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:09 am

The point is not to post about all movies you've ever watched but to use it like a blog:
Post about the movie, which you just (last) saw.
At least give it's genre and rate it from 1/10.
Back to top Go down
Tembest
I lust for cock.

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:02 am

Law Abiding Citizen
Crime / Thriller
Rating: 7

It was generally really good. I liked watching it and for a change I felt a movie could have lasted longer than the 1:35. There could've been more plot twists, which is why I wanted it to last longer. I recommend it for everyone, I watched it with my girlfriend and she enjoyed it as well.
Back to top Go down
Tembest
I lust for cock.

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Funny People
Drama / Comedy
Rating: 4

Again it was proved, do not watch drama comedies.
The movie lasts 2:20. It's way too long and boring. They mainly just tell each other jokes instead of anything funny happening. This would work in real life, not on dvd, I giggled like 4 times in 2 hours and 20 minutes. However, it was still one of the best drama comedies (This genre should be against the law.) My girlfriend hated it.
Back to top Go down
Hazilla

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:17 am

that funny people truly was melancholic film, i thought that its sum basic comedy but no :/ wont even bother to grade it.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 am

Yes Man
Comedy / Romance

Rating: 5.5
It was a pretty average movie in every way, average characters, average acting (Deschanel was pretty good actually), average story. Very funny and even touching at times, but it also had stupid scenes throughout the movie. But it's a cool movie to watch with your girlfriend.

AWESOME thread btw, contribute guys!!
Back to top Go down
Hazilla

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:29 pm

The Wolfman
Horror / Thriller
Rating: 2/5

well... what can I say, rapes the classic. Del Toro and Hopkins could have done better job with the actings too but couldnt do much cos the horrible screenplay. So if your a fan or liked the old wolfman movie then you shouldnt watch this one.
Back to top Go down
Tembest
I lust for cock.

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:55 pm

This is exactly why I started this thread. Again I'll avoid watching a crap movie. I was going to watch Wolfman tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tembest
I lust for cock.

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:04 pm

The Getaway
Action
Rating: 5

It's already an old movie. I've seen it before but I couldn't remember a damn thing about it. It's not just all action and shooting. Good entertainment for a boring evening.
Back to top Go down
notsoserious

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Ok my fellow xissies i will now save much of your precious time with this little link i will give to you. Every movie in this list SUCKS! Dont thank me, thank mr. Nostalgia Critic.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic

There's a little review from every movie in that list.. pretty funny stuff. Enjoy.

-Seri
Back to top Go down
Tembest
I lust for cock.

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:10 pm

There are sites with names of 1000 movies and reviews of those.
That's not what we're looking for. I just want to hear what people watch and they think of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Activate

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 am

IRONMAN 2
8.4999999 repeating
Action/Comic

Scarlett Johansson is sexyyyy
Back to top Go down
havizer
I like the swedes!

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Mega shark vs Giant octopus
Comedy/Action
10/10

The shark eats a plane and a bridge, but the octopus eats an oil platform. After that they fight. They left the ending open for a sequel
Back to top Go down
Tembest
I lust for cock.

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:53 am

hahahahaha
That might actually be worth watching.
Back to top Go down
Nightforce
I love Xistence, we may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Nightforce

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:20 am

im gonna look at that shark vs octopus movie Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie's thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie's thread   Movie's thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie's thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xistence Forums :: Guests :: Public Board-
Jump to: